Here at MSA, we understand that the security related to the Verification of Identity process is of paramount importance to you. We take the security of your client’s sensitive information very seriously and that’s why IDme has a number of measures to ensure that your client’s personal information remains safe and sound.
- We’ve password-protected IDme so it can only be accessed with your MSA username and password, allocated to you by MSA.
- All the data in IDmeis encrypted for extra protection, ensuring peace of mind.
- Photos taken in IDme aren’t visible in your gallery so there’s no need to worry about others viewing them on your device.
- Data from IDme is transferred directly from the application to secure storage.
- MSA complies with the ISO27001 Certification for storing data.
- Addition of Geolocation data. Completed VOI reports now contain captured time and date stamped geolocation data for each signature document photograph. This provides another layer of security in establishing where and when verification was conducted. This is particularly useful when conducting remote VOI’s.
MSA complies with the ISO27001 Certification for storing data. Documents entered into IDme are transmitted and stored securely in a write-only, ISO27001 certified private cloud provided database. This database is only accessible for read access via a private VPC, to a few highly privileged administrators. All data at rest is secured using the industry certified AES256 encryption, and all data in transit is secured end-to-end, using the industry certified TLSv1, TLSv1.1, and TLSv1.2 standards, and offers the highest level of protection possible. All documents ordered as part of the report are encrypted on the server using AES256. All transport between the app and servers is secured using SSL.